Followers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Late Nights

I am sitting here at almost 1am in my sports bra and shorts... Kylene is uploading music onto my ipod after a very fun yet interesting day/night. But I mean could I expect any less when hanging out with Kylene?!!!!?? I was board and decided that i would blog on this wonderful night :) So now you are here reading this wonderful and completely boring and uneventful blog. :P

I have officially decided to always remain young. There is no point in ever really growing up. We grow up when we stop playing. And I never want to stop playing :) But that doesn't mean that I can't be responsible. and I am and will be responsible. But i wanna have fun and be stupid and not be afraid of what other people will think.

So Kylene and I came to the conclusion that the reason why we don't have boyfriends right now is not because we are completely insane, it is cause we need this time to settle into adult??? life and to find ourselves and establish lasting relationships. I know my relationships with my 2 best friends here at school would be completely different if there was a special male in my life. So I am content with my girls right now. they are the best and I am so glad that they are here with me and I am so blessed that God brought them into my life. I mean it isn't every day that you will find 2 girls that will go to Yakima with you on a random night stop the car on the freeway or make chin videos or make stupid music viedos to Ke$ha :) Those 2 girls, kylene and megan, aka Kyleners and Megers, are 2 pretty amazing girls. Even though we talk about all the fun and stupid things we do they are also very smart and great girls who give me amazing advice and they totally have my back! They tell me things before I see them on facebook! They let me cry on their shoulder and they also tell me to suck it up when I should :) SO now I have gone on and on about these 2 special girls so I just want to thank God for them! And I also want to thank God for all of the amazing people who have helped me and have become better friends! I love making new friends!!

anyway....Being crazy is fun and I am going to live in the moment:) thanks you Meisner.. Lol But truly... moment to moment...

This was the first night we 3 hung out together :) And this is how it started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment