Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Life

Summer is supposed to be a child's dream vacation. Well it isn't that way for me. I miss school and Ellensburg terribly. I wish I could be there right now. I had a wonderful time in Europe and it was fantastic and I wouldn't trade that experience in for the world but since I have been home I have done nothing at all and I hate it.

I also miss my friends form school. Megan and Kylene mostly. I wish I could just go and spend some time with them, They are the best and I just wanna see them. I know it sounds weird but I didn't know i was going to miss them as much as a do. I mean I have spend like every second of all my days with Kylene for the last 10 months so being away from her just seems very weird.

On a good note I have been cast in 2 shows this summer! This sound of music as a nun and the @5th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee as Logianne SchwartzandGrubeneirr. I am so excited for Spelling Bee!!! Rehearsals start on Monday and it is going to be fantastic. So hopefully that will brighten up my summer a little bit.

And in September Kylene and Megan and I are moving into a cottage for the next school year! It is going to be beautiful and sooo much fun!

I have been feeling very depressed lately and it sucks. I was in a funk for the first bit when I got home from Europe. I didn't want to do anything or see anyone. I just wanted to sit around. But Heidi kicked my butt in gear and said enough is enough and made me start doing things. It frustrated me at first but in the end I knew she was right and I thanked her for that.

So I know this is kinda a boring blog but I just wanted ot update and say what I have been up to.

and I still have no boyfriend or any options... but I know God is in control of it all and He knows exactly what He is doing.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment