My spelling bee cast is sooo much fun I could just scream! They are sooo talented and soooo nice and they always lift my spirits! :) Love them all!
I was pondering this thought this evening... Why are guys afraid of talking to girls sometimes?? well I got an answer from a anonymous source and he said that guys have been shot down by girls so many times that they are now afraid to make a move because they don't want to be let down again. But then my next question was... Why would any girl shoot down a guy for just wanting to have a conversation? I don't understand. He told me that girls have a lot more power over guys than we think we do. So he encouraged me to just be friendly and talk to everyone and all guys and stuff to make it easier on them. But what he doesn't understand is that I don't do stuff like that. I am to shy around people and guys to just randomly go up to someone and start talking to them! I wish I was like that! And Maybe if I was, I would be in a different situation in my love life.
Haha I was just pondering this conversation i had and wondering why it is so hard for guys and why it is so hard for me to get over my fear of just randomly talking to strangers. I guess in a way they are the same thing... I am afraid of getting put down or creating an awkward moment that isn't necessary.
Anyway, those are my thoughts at this moment in time! If you have any thoughts feel free to comment!!!
BTW, I officially move to ellensburg 3 weeks from tomorrow! into my beautiful little cottage!
that's enough for tonight!
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
Audrey Hepburn


No comments:
Post a Comment