Followers
Monday, October 10, 2011
School!!!!
Well it is October 10th now. So we are a couple of weeks into the quarter. It has been a trying quarter already. But i love it and I am so happy to be back in Ellensburg. I have a house now with 2 of my best friends and for the most part that so working out splendidly! I love having my own place. A place to call home and to be a safe haven. I get to choose what i eat and what I do and when I do it and I love it.
My class schedule is so crazy! I am in classes constantly! But they are all amazing, hard, but amazing. I actually had a really great class in my intermediate acting class today and I am very please with the outcome! They are all so emotionally draining though! It is insane!!!
Kylene and i got a job at Munchkin Land Daycare and Preschool! It is so wonderful there! It is perfect for our schedule and it is a christian daycare which makes it even better!
Church is fantastic and I love it so much and I am always inspired by what God chooses for me to learn!
My friend Nick is at Central now and I love him dearly but I never really get to see him even though we are in the same Major. It kinda sucks, but that's life I guess.
I have been trying really hard lately to keep a positive attitude and it works some of the time! God is still working on me in that area.
Something I am struggling with is that it feels like everyone has someone but I don't. Or even if they don't have a significant other, they have someone to be interested in or to talk to all the time and I feel very alone some of the time. But I know God has a plan for my life and He is going to use everything in my life to make me the person He wants me to be. It is just hard sometimes! But i will keep my chin up and n=know that God has everything under control. I just want to fit in sometimes but I know that here on earth is not where I need to fit in. I need to fit into the kingdom of heaven and I will fit in there perfectly. So why should I worry about not being popular or not having everyone want to work with me and be my best friend?
Instead of counting all of the things in my life that aren't exactly as I would like them to be i am going to choose to count the blessings that i do have because God has given me so many it is ridiculous!
Well i think I have bored you all enough.
<3 Nikki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment